2015 Rio Vista Chamber of Commerce
Nomination Form & Guidelines
Looking forward to the Bright Future of Rio Vista
Crown Award ~ Accepting Nominations
- For the larger businesses within Rio Vista demonstrating outstanding involvement, volunteerism and dedication to the betterment of our community.
Star Award ~ Accepting Nominations
- Business of the Year is awarded to the business that sets the standard for excellence and innovation with their business practices, social responsibility and has a commitment to growing here in the Rio Vista community. Nominees have demonstrated good citizenship throughout our community, including actively supporting local charities and businesses.
New Business of the Year ~Accepting Nominations
- Starting a business is hard work, requires a lot of determination, and typically does not pay off for several years. The first years in business can be the hardest. New Business of the Year is awarded to a business of less than two years who has shown growth from the initial idea into a successful business that contributes to our community.
Community Spirit Award – Accepting Nominations
- For non-profit, service clubs organizations, demonstrating a passion and spirit for the community of Rio Vista in heart and deed; showing perseverance and unselfish dedication to foster and create an atmosphere of excel-lence.
Youth of the Year Award-Accepting Nominations
- A youth 16-18 years of age (Junior or Senior) that has demonstrated passion and spirit for the Rio Vista Com-munity by volunteering, performing a heroic act, or making a difference in the Rio Vista Community.
Rio Vista Chamber Volunteer of the Year Award-Accepting Nominations
- A For a volunteer(s) within the Rio Vista community demonstrating outstanding involvement, volunteerism and dedication to the betterment of the Rio Vista Chamber of Commerce and the community.
To nominate an individual or business, send an email describing the reason why the nominee should receive the nomination. Business must be Rio Vista Chamber of Commerce members to be eligible to receive awards. Nominations can be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.